Sustained Acts is a 501(c)(3) IRS approved charitable organization.
Donate by Check
Tax deductible checks and donations should be made out to: Sustained Acts, Inc. and sent to 640 Woodbrook Drive, Ambler, PA 19002, USA.
Donate through PayPal
Sustained Acts has a PayPal account. Monies can be donated directly to this account under the designation: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below.
We want to thank those of you who have very generously supported Sustained Acts in the past.
These funds not only enabled us to accomplish far more than we originally planned but provided a basis to start several of these programs. At the same time, there is far more that we can be doing.
Again, the mission of Sustained Acts is not to act as a long term funding source for projects but rather as a means to start them with the goal of those projects becoming sustainable on their own in the long term.
Programs for which more funding is needed include
- Micro-loans (more fully capitalize the banks)
- Clinical Trials (supporting the basic infrastructure for the initial trials)
- Kenya Trauma Institute (helping to fund start up costs)
- All of the Sustainable Green Technologies will need to be more adequately funded in order to move them forward
- Kijabe Hospital Educational Grants (continuing education grants for doctors working at the hospital in Kijabe, Kenya)
- Repair of Eastleigh Medical Clinic in Nairobi, Kenya
In addition, we are planning another trip to Kenya in December, 2009 to help advance these projects. Everyone associated with Sustained Acts is a volunteer, there are no paid staff. Your donations are used to support the programs and costs of administering those programs (e.g. shipping, etc.)